KRFT Docs :: Morph Cells
Morph cells can be used to change a specific parameter on an instrument or channel over a specified period of time e.g. Pitch up an instrument an octave over 4 bars, set the volume of a channel instantly.
This is great for jamming and adding variety to a loop.
Here’s a run down of a morphs’ settings:
Property - The parameter that the morph controls on the Channel or Instrument.
Default Value - The current value of this property on the instrument.
Target Value - The value you want to be set when this morph is turned on.
Time on - The duration, in notes, of the morph from Default Value to Target Value when activated.
Time off - The duration, in notes, of the morph from Target Value to Default Value when turned off.
Interaction - The interaction required to run the morph on & off
- Toggle - Tap the cell to toggle it on or off
- Hold - Press and hold on the Cell to play it. It will turn off when you let go.
- Turn off on exit - If the cell turns off when you exit the touch area.
Try overlaying multiple morph cells to produce more complex effects
New since 1.5 is Modulation: a way to add oscillation to morphs.
- Shape - The shape of the oscillation (either Flat, Square, Sine, Hex, Saw, Reverse Saw, Triangle, Random, Random min/max, Random Value). Flat is equivalent to none.
- Time - the number of 1/16th notes to reach maximum amplitude.
- Sync - sync to the interaction, or the bar.
Next Transform Cells »