KRFT Docs :: The Matrix
The matrix is a “piano-roll” style interface for editting the notes within Timeline cells.
- Tap the background - add a note
- Tap a note - delete note
- Long hold on the background - enter multi select mode, drag to select many notes
- Drag left/right on the background - move the viewport back or forward in time
- Drag up/down on the background - move the viewport up or down in pitch
- Drag a note - move its time or pitch
- Drag end of note - change its length
Multi Select Mode
In multi select mode an additional actions bar will appear.
- Delete - Delete all the notes in your selection.
- Copy - Copy all the notes in your selection. They can then be pasted by tapping on the matrix.
- Select All - Select all the notes in your loop.
- Transform - Opens up the transform menu.
- Done - Exits multi select mode.
This shows an overview of all the notes in the timeline. Tap and drag to navigate to a different bar.
- Song Settings - goes to the master settings
- Quantize to Grid - snap notes to current grid
- Select All - select all the notes in the loop
- Chromatic - toggle chromatic mode on or off
- Clear Loop - Remove all notes
- tap to adjust the length of the timeline
- When increasing the length, it will prompt to ask if the notes should be duplicated.
- Grid - controls the snap
- Preview - controls whether a new or editted note should play
- Undo - undo your last action
Morph Cells »